Experience the best in dental technology
Dr. David Gardner, at North Shore Restorative and Implant Dentistry, knows it is important to utilize up-to-date technology to bring his patients the best oral health care possible. These advancements in technology have created more avenues for easier detection and proper diagnosis of issues such as periodontal disease, dental cavities and tooth decay, which can then be treated with preventative dentistry, surgical procedures and others aided by new technology.
Technology at our North Shore clinic…
At North Shore Restorative and Implant Dentistry we are excited to encompass an array of new technology sweeping our clinic by storm; creating a much simpler and more comfortable dental experience for you! We want you to feel relaxed and content at our clinic, which is even more achievable now with our new hi-tech treatments.
CEREC, an acronym for (CERamic REContstruction), utilizes a variety of technological advancements including 3D photography CAD/CAM for the restoration of chipped, cracked or decayed teeth.
This technology can create inlays, onlays, full crowns or veneers in a matter of minutes, within a single sitting. Comprised of compressed porcelain material which is the closest material to that of a natural tooth, CEREC is the best restorative option as:
- It is bio-compatible with your tooth and mouth
- It will protect and preserve the weakened tooth structure
- It looks and feels just like a real tooth!
Other technologies utilized at our clinic include:
- Diagnodent: This helps us to diagnose dental caries at the earliest possible stage by using a fluorescent laser.
- Digital X-Rays: These allow a much better look inside your mouth to determine the best treatment option for you.
- Intra-oral camera: This allows full view of the mouth by REPLACEing a tiny camera into the mouth, which then records and displays the picture on a TV in real time.
For more information on dental technology or to book a consultation, please contact us.
Comments are closed.