Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental Implants provide outstanding aesthetic and functional benefits to patients…
Compared with traditional restorative treatments dental implants are in a league of their own. This treatment offers reduced irritation and oral sores, (generally associated with Dentures) as well as increased support, stability and biting pressure are all experienced after treatment. Dental implants are gaining swift popularity due to the fact that they offer:
Total restoration of your smile:
- Dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- These restorations are identical to natural teeth in appearance, feel and function.
- Implants restore your bite by preventing the remaining teeth on either side of the site of tooth loss moving and rotating
- This treatment restores the whole mouth to provide total confidence, stability, comfort and function
Ready To Take The Next Step In Your Dental Health?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Protection of your natural oral structure:
- Unlike a dental bridge restoration, adjacent teeth do not have to altered
- Implants reduce jaw bone deterioration
- Decrease stress exerted on the surrounding teeth and reduce the risk of TMJ syndrome
- Reduce the occurrence of gum tissue shrinkage
If you have suffered from single, multiple or total tooth loss, select an expert restorative dentist like Dr. David Gardner to restore your smile to its former glory.