The mouth is a delicate system involving the teeth, lips, musculature, as well as the supporting structures.
No single component is more important than another. It is critical to understand how modification of one element will affect another. Our dental professionals manage and respect the perfection and equilibrium of the mouth as a system by using an evidence based approach to treatment. This approach to smile restoration is “built to last” and provides a predictable outcome time after time.
- The Old Way Vs. The New Way
- What are Dental Implants?
- Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Are you searching for a solution to tooth loss?
- Top Five Reasons Why Dental Implants May Be The Right Choice For You
- How do I know if I’m a suitable candidate for dental implants?
- Dental Implant Options
- Dental Implants
- Same Day Smile
- Treatment Stages
- Sinus Augmentation
- Bone Grafting
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Dental Hygiene / Periodontal
- Post-Op Care
Call North Shore Restorative & Implant Dentistry Phone Number (516) 484-6394 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gardner.